Overview and Specifications:
1. The USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your MacBook with USB-C port to an HDMI/VGA Projector display(1080P 60hz max.), while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
2. Multiple USB 3.1 interface support plug and play. hot swap, easy to use and carry.
3. Support over current and unstant current protection.
4. Support USB 3.0 5Gbps full speed transmission
5. Driver free, support windows XP, windows 7, 8 and Mac OS,Linux
6. You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Laptop.
7. Gigabit Ethernet port allows the host computer to access the network, provides superfast network speed.
8. The TF Card and SD Card can not be read at the same time.
input: USB type-C
output: USB3.0*3, Ethernet*1, VGA*1, HDMI*1, SD/TF*1,Type-C female*1,Audio*1
1: All your connected Device must support “DisplayPort Alternate Mode” (DP Alt Mode) via USB-C,not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP Alt Mode.
2: The USB-C Female Port can only used for Charging,can not used for Data
3: When the signal can not be transmitted，please check whether the interfaces on both ends are tightened,or try to make usb-c interface flip and then insert.
4: We suggest you to use this Adapter on SmartPhone Samsung S8,for other phones,We do not Recommend or please contact with us firstly.
-2017 Macbook pro
– 2016 MacBook Pro(With Touch Bar)
– 2015 MacBook 12"
– ChromeBook Pixel
– Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", XPS 15
– Acer V15 Nitro
– ASUS GA-Z170X
– Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
– HuaWei MateBook
-hp Specter x360
-Cube i7 book
-ASUS Zenbook 3
-Acer V17 Nitro
-Xiaomi Air 12
-Xiaomi Air 13
-Surface book 2