Overview and Specifications:
1.4-in-1. This Multiport Adapter convert your type-C port to 1x HDMI output, 1x VGA output, 1x DVI output and 1x USB3.0 output. Replaces need for multiple adaptors.
2.Convert laptop signal via USB-C port to HDMI, VGA or DVI port of projector, monitor, TV, and other display equipment. The HDMI/VGA/DVI ports cannot be used simultaneously.
3.High Resolution Supported: HDMI support 4Kx2K 30Hz(3840×2160), down compatible 1080P, 720P. VGA resolution up to [email protected] DVI resolution up to [email protected]
4.Aluminum Housing: Sleek design and resisting corrosion, the aluminum shell ensures better heat dissipation, provide rigidity and offers you better signal performance.
2.Material: Aluminum alloy and high quality ABS plastic
3.Core type: Copper core
4.Connector A: USB 3.1 type C male ( DisplayPort Alternate Mode )
5.Connector B: HDMI female + VGA female + DVI female + USB3.0 female
6.USB 3.1 Type C latest interface, the pros and cons can be used.
7.High-performance digital chip processing.
1. This adapter is compatible with laptop only, it will be not compatible with Smart Phones or Tablets.
2. Your laptop must support “DisplayPort Alternate Mode” (Alt Mode) via USB-C.
3. If the product doesn't work, please connect the adapter to your devices first, then restart your devices.
4. Warm reminding: For some compatible devices, it might take a few seconds for the data to synchronize from computer with your monitor, please be patient.
5. For some compatible devices, the USB 3.0 port sometimes can not work normally. This problem is caused by the incompatibility of the system, not by the product itself.
6. DO NOT connect other adapter/convereter to this adapter for a second signal convert, we can't guarantee it works well.
7. The HDMI/VGA/DVI ports cannot be used simultaneously.
8. When connecting VGA display alone, please connect a audio cable for audio transmission.
9. 4K resolution requires a 4K equipped source, HDMI cable, and output display.
10. This isn't a bi-directional adapter. Can only convert signal from Type-C to HDMI/VGA/DVI/USB3.0 port.
11. Some USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 hosts only support 1 external display.