Overview and Specifications:
|DIY Supplies: Electrical||Display Size: 5.0 – 6.9 Inches|
|IS Battery Demountable: Yes||Brand Name: Hantek|
|Real Time Sampling Rate: 1GSa/S||Display resolution: 640*480 Pixels|
|Digital Channels: 2||Band Width: Other|
60MHz Bandwidth Oscilloscope
1GSa/s sample rate, 1M Memory Depth, and 6000 Counts DMM with analog bargraph;
5.6 inch TFT Color LCD Display, High Resolution(640*480).
- 60MHz Oscilloscope, 1GS/s sample rate, and 6000 Counts DMM with analog bargraph.
- 1M Memory Depth.
- High Refresh Rate (2500 frames).
- Large 5.6 inch TFT Color LCD Display; High Resolution(640*480); Dual-Window Design –More clear, More Detailed
automatic setup optimizes the position, range, timebase, and triggering
to assure a stable display of virtually any waveform.
- Easy-to-use pop-up menu with built-in multi-language help system.
- 32 Automatic Measurements.
- Waveform Math: Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide.
- Store and recall over.
- Automatic cursor tracking measurements.
- XY Mode.
FFT function converts a time-domain signal into its frequency
components to measure harmonic content and distortion in systems.
- Waveform Recorder to capture/replay input waveforms from CH1 and CH2 with a maximum record length of 1000 frames.
- Pass/Fail function compares a stored waveform to an unknown input.
- Average Mode for smoothing waveforms.
- Square Wave Output (2V, 1kHz) for probe adjustment.
- USB Host/Device 2.0 full-speed interface; support removeable disk; LAN Option, easy to control by PC or long-distance.
- Dimensions (mm): 240(L)x165(W)x50(H), be carried easily
2. Hardware Specificatons