Overview and Specifications:
Seven, matters needing attention
1. This product is not waterproof, do not spray water, placed in the water, otherwise it will cause leakage or damage to the human body or the lamp.
2. When using, ensure that the product is used under normal conditions. The work environment of the lamp is -20~40°C, 45%~95%RH.
3. Avoid installing in places with heat source, hot steam and corrosive gas so as not to affect the service life.
4. Make sure the installation location can withstand 10 times the weight of the product before installation.
5. Please turn off the power when thundering.
6. It is forbidden to dismantle and dismantle the products of non-Our company's professionals. The company is not responsible for any safety incidents.
About LED plant light use:
Plants are inseparable from light, and light is an indispensable source of energy for plant growth. It is known that light regulates the photosynthesis, growth and development, morphogenesis and metabolism of plants. Currently, the light sources used to make up for the loss of sunlight in greenhouses and greenhouses are generally fluorescent lamps, high-pressure sodium lamps, and incandescent lamps. The spectral energy distribution of these light sources is designed based on the human eye's demand for light, and plant growth. The spectrum needed is different from the needs of the human eye. However, the types of LED wavelengths are abundant, and there is a large range of controllable illumination, which is suitable for the lighting of plants.
Different wavelengths of light have different effects on the photosynthesis of plants, and plant photosynthesis requires wavelengths of light in the range of 400 to 720 nm. Light from 400 to 520 nm (blue) has the largest proportion of chlorophyll and carotenoids, and therefore has the greatest effect on photosynthesis. Light from 610 to 720 nm (red) has a significant effect on photosynthesis and photoperiodic effects. 520 ~ 610nm (green) light, pigment absorption rate is very low. Therefore, plant lights are generally made into red, blue, all blue, full red three forms, usually red wavelength is selected at 620-630nm or 640-660nm, blue wavelength is selected at 450-460nm or 460-470nm. To provide both red and blue light, covering the range of wavelengths required for photosynthesis. In terms of visual effects, the red and blue combination plant lights appear pink.
The ratio of the red and blue lights of the plant lights is generally between 5:1 and 10:1, usually 7 to 9:1.
After application testing, the wavelength of LED plant lights is very suitable for plant growth, flowering, and results. General indoor plant flowers will grow worse and worse with time. The main reason is the lack of light irradiation, which can not only promote its growth, but also extend the flowering period and increase the flower's quality. The application of this high-efficiency light source system to agricultural production such as greenhouses and greenhouses can also solve the drawbacks of solar greenhouses, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, and other greenhouse vegetables.
Plant light knowledge:
1. The effects of light of different wavelengths on the photosynthesis of plants are different. The light required for plant photosynthesis has a wavelength of about 400-700 nm.
The 400-500 nm (blue) light and 610-720 nm (red) contribute the most to photosynthesis.
2. The blue (470nm) and red (630nm) LEDs just provide the light required by the plant. Therefore, the LED plant light is an ideal choice.
It is the use of these two color combinations. In terms of visual effects, the red and blue combination plant lights appear pink.
3. Blue light promotes the growth of green leaves; red light helps flowering results and extends flowering time!
4. The ratio of red and blue LEDs of LED plant lights is generally between 4:1 and 9:1, usually 4-7:1.
5. When plant lights are used to supplement plants, the height of the leaves is generally about 0.5 meters. Continuous irradiation for 12-16 hours per day can completely replace sunlight.
1, LED plant growth lamp life up to 50000 hours, reduce maintenance costs.
2, energy-saving, compared to traditional high-pressure sodium lamps and metal halide lamps can save 80% of the electricity.
3, high light efficiency, 90% of the emitted light can be absorbed by plants. However, for traditional high-pressure nano lamps and metal halide lamps, only 8-10% of light efficiency.
4, built-in cooling system, a good solution to heat problems.
5, built-in power supply with CE certification, no other device configuration, direct and simple plug access AC85V ~ 264V voltage, no mirrors and ballasts.
6, ideal for a variety of plant growth, can be well with the indoor garden, water culture or soil aquaculture plants.
7. The illumination area and height of the lamp will be changed accordingly according to different plants and environments, and the technical parameters will also change.
8. All the material rings of the product meet the requirements of environmental protection and do not contain harmful heavy metals such as mercury.
9, using high-quality LED light source.
10. The LED wavelength can be freely customized. We suggest that the red wavelengths are 630nm and 660nm, and the blue wavelength is 460nm. Red light promotes plant germination and flowering. As a result, blue light promotes plant growth, long roots, and long leaves.
11. The ratio between different lights can be specified by the customer, such as: Red, blue, orange, white, and yellow light mix to provide light to the plant's nutrition. Our proposal is 8:1, 7:2 or 7:1:1.
Suitable for any growth period of the plant, and is effective for aqueous culture or soil cultivation. Suitable for indoor gardens, flower shows, potted plants, gardens, greenhouse lighting, sowing, breeding, farms, etc.